"I have to pick one only? Because idk, so mabekah and jaria =P"
I hate you, i didn’t even knew where to begin…
- Name: Victoria
- Gender: Female
- General Appearance: Long blonde hair, blue eyes, as Rebekah and Matt, lbr, tall, not like really tall but you know. Soft skin.
SHE ALSO SMILES LIKE SHE KNOWS ALL YOUR SECRETS AND IT’S KIND OF TERRIFYING OK?
- Personality: She’s the sweetest tbh. Just like Matt she have like the biggest heart out there, but she has this… trust issue like Rebekah. She’s funny and easygoing, but has this really strong character like you wouldn’t want to mess with her. She likes every social event you can think of.
- Special Talents: She’s a planner. She thinks of everything. Even more if it’s a party or something along that line.
- Who they like better: Rebekah. Not that she doesn’t like Matt, but she’s a girly girl. So she looks at her mother like a role model so…
- Who they take after more: uhm, both. Physically I guess she looks more like Bekah, but she has almost everything of Matt, personality-wise.
- Personal Head canon: Remember that Rebekah said to Esther how she didn’t really had lived, well she made pretty sure her daughter lives everything she can. From Birthdays parties at home to prom, to a real wild party at a beach. Matt just makes sure his baby girl, is fine and safe.
Blue eyed, Chloe Moretz
- Name: Alexander
[there is no male version of alison right? I mean she was his sister and despite everything she was Aria’s friend, so i think we all can agree they would do something like that]
- Gender: Male
- General Appearance: He’s taller than his mother, almost the same height as Jason, but more skinny. He has dark eyes, and dark blonde hair. His skin is kind of olive-ish, like jason’
- Personality: He’s really quiet, actually kind of a loner. Really smart. Loves books and he likes sports yet doesn’t really practice any.
- Special Talents: He’s secretly a writer.
- Who they like better: Aria. He has a good relationship with his father, but he seems to think his mother understand him better, kind in a poetic level, since they both share love for books and writing and all that stuff.
- Who they take after more: Jason. Even when he thinks he has more things in common with Aria, he’s just like Jason, protective and with this big heart.
- Personal Head canon: He’s not really a sporty guy, he knows all the theory in every sport and watch it all on tv but he doesn’t play. Except with his father. He plays basketball with Jason almost everynight, at least a couple of shots, on their backyard basketball rim.
- Faceclaim: Jean-Luc Bilodeau
RP Challenge || 9 Friendships [No particular order]
→ 2 - Blair, Nicole and Mdy
Rp Challenge || Nine Friendships [7/9] (No particular order)
♣ Nicole, Mdy & Blair.
‘Only my boyfriend touches my hair’
Rp Challenge || Nine Friendships [8/9] (No particular order)
♣ Veronica & Ashley.
Reckless - Season 1 Promotional Shoot.
"Nate and Blair!"
I’ve been waiting my whole life to answer this…
- Name: Charlotte, Charlie to friends
- Gender: Female
- General Appearance: As her mother she’s just beautiful, with these big blue eyes, dark long hair, and the brightness smile. She’s real tiny like Blair. She’s literally mini blair to be honest.
- Personality: Tends to be a real HBIC when she needs to be, but she’s kind of insecure when it comes to her skills. She’s really intelligent, loves to read. She’s easy going as her father and all smiles with her friends. Doesn’t really buy the whole upper east side thing she just… enjoy life as much as she can with whoever it’s around her at the moment.
[I swear to god she would be milo humphrey’s girlfriend, and yes there would be a milo humphrey, HUMPHREY]
- Special Talents: She’s incredibly artistic, she paints, write and also secretly sings. Not so sporty, and doesn’t get lacrosse at all.
- Who they like better: Both. She’s daddy’s princess but also admires and loves her mother.
- Who they take after more: Blair. TOTES. I mean Charlie it’s quiet and confused as her father too, sometimes, but again, she’s literally mini!Blair.
- Personal Head canon: Charlie loves to eat, anything and everything. Blair just doesn’t want her daughter to have eating problems like her so she let her eat whatever she wants, at least it is too much. Nate just smiles in the background because Blair’s face of disgust at the amount of food little charlie can eat.
Baby: Suri Cruise Lucy Hale.
- I MEAN